- carpet cleaning
- carpet cleaning canberra
- Carpet Dry Cleaning
- Carpet Shampooing Service
- Carpet Steam Cleaning
- Carpet Steam Cleaning
- Commercial Cleaning
- commercial steam cleaners
- Deluxe Tile Cleaning
- Domestic Cleaning
- Duct cleaning
- Pest control services
- Tile and Grout Cleaning Brisbane
- Tile and Grout Cleaning Melbourne
- Tile and Grout Cleaning Services
Baking soda is one of the useful homemade products that are used in carpet cleaning Method. Baking soda is very useful in removing all the germs, allergens and also the unpleasant odour that is created. Sometimes when you are using harsh chemicals, it may be irritating to eyes and respiratory system. Even pets and kids may get disturbed because of those harsh chemicals.
Using Baking Soda:
- The first step to clean is using a vacuum cleaner. Vacuum the carpet first before applying any kind of cleaning products.
- Sprinkle the baking soda powder on the carpet. Since baking soda is not harmful and it is available cheap.
- So baking soda can be used easily by everyone.
- After sprinkling the baking soda powder, let it dry for a few minutes. After that, you will have to take the baking soda powder from the carpet.
- Try using a fresh baking soda powder instead of stored one. Fresh products are always beneficial when compared to packed products.
Scrubbing Baking Powder:
- Gently scrub the baking soda powder on the carpet, so that the stains can be cleaned thoroughly.
- If the carpets are filled with stains and dirt, it is essential to adequately fill the carpet with baking soda.
- Try not rubbing the baking soda powder hardly, gently scrub the powder on the carpet.
- Let it dry for a few minutes, if required let it dry for a day. Post to that you can start cleaning.
- If there are deep stains, sprinkle baking soda powder on the stains in excess amount if required.
- You can also make a paste of baking soda powder with water and pour it in a clean container. Try to spray the solution on the stains and try cleaning it by scrubbing gently.
Tips To Remember:
- Try not mixing the baking soda powder with any other cleaning powder. If at all you want to mix, try reviewing before mixing the solutions.
- Gain proper knowledge and then mix it, know the proper portion of mixing and proper way of using.
- Make sure to be careful when you are using mixed solutions. Try to test a small portion of your carpet with the mixed solution, before you start applying it to the entire carpet.
- Test in a portion where it is not visible so that even if it gets damaged it will not be visible.
- Baking soda is a handy homemade product in carpet cleaning service. So it is advisable to use baking soda powder for an effective cleaning.
- There are many Carpet Stain Removal so that you can hire them to clean the carpets.
- It would be better if you hire professionals because they clean effectively. Sometimes the situation would be terrible, you may find difficult to clean the carpet. At that time you can hire professionals to clean the carpet and help you out.
- So given above are a few tips for you to clean the carpet with the help of baking soda powder.
- Or you can also hire Carpet Cleanings Melbourne for the complete carpet care. We also offer Carpet Steam Cleaning and dry cleaning services to deliver you the desired results.