- carpet cleaning
- carpet cleaning canberra
- Carpet Dry Cleaning
- Carpet Shampooing Service
- Carpet Steam Cleaning
- Carpet Steam Cleaning
- Commercial Cleaning
- commercial steam cleaners
- Deluxe Tile Cleaning
- Domestic Cleaning
- Duct cleaning
- Pest control services
- Tile and Grout Cleaning Brisbane
- Tile and Grout Cleaning Melbourne
- Tile and Grout Cleaning Services
Tile floors are colorful and create amazing beauty to your home but maintaining the tiles in a good way is very important to long last its beauty and glow. Tile Cleaning and Tile Recoloring is not a big task you can easily do it on your own just by following some simple DIY homemade cleaners. As far as possible try to clean the tile and grout lines on your own, try using effective homemade solution.
Things You Need for The Tile Recoloring
- Vacuum cleaner
- Broom and dustpan
- Feather duster
- All-natural liquid soap
- Cleaning gloves
- Paper towels
- Clean bucket
- Soft-bristled scrub brush
- Breathing mask
Step By Step Process to Clean The Discolored Tiles
- Before you start the discoloration process it is very important to remove any type of dust and dirt from the affected area of the tiles.
- Use a vacuum cleaner to finish this step quickly and easily/ use a feather duster, broom, and dustpan to clean the dust from the tile floors
- Before you start with the vacuum cleaner look at the user manual and confirm whether the specific setting is recommended for the tiles
- Once you finish vacuuming the tile floors remove the loose dirt and debris from the tile floors
- Take a sponge and damp dry the sponge and wipe the affected areas, scrub the affected area on the tile surface vigorously
- Remove the excess liquid with a paper towel and wipe the section with a clean and dry towel
- Now it’s time to prepare the discoloration removing solution, take a clean bucket, add one gallon of water, half a cup of liquid detergent and one cup of ammonia.
- While choosing the detergent liquid to choose the product which is free from bleach and chlorine
- Now wear your protective gloves and open the doors and windows to provide proper ventilation while working. Because the discoloration removers expel strong smell which is very difficult to tolerate.
- It is always best to wear the breathing mask if you are sensitive to the fumes. And make sure to take plenty of breaks in between. ‘
- Once you finish applying the discoloration remover, use mop or scrub brush to scrub the area vigorously. You must put more physical effort to remove the tile discolor. Once you remove the discolored portion of the tiles and wash the entire area with the water soaked sponge or mop.
How to Prevent Your Tiles from Discoloration In Future
- Clean your bathroom on regular basis to avoid discoloration of the tiles
- In addition, make sure that our tile floors are not exposed to too much of moisture
- Protect your bathroom with proper ventilation
- Last but not least do not use the Tile and Grout Cleaning products that are unsuitable for your tile surfaces. Also never use the commercial cleaners that contain full of chemicals.
- Regularly clean and vacuum your bathroom to avoid discoloration.